Jan 13, 2011

My Hobby is Painting

I am very interested in painting and drawing, and this is my hobby. When I was 6 years old I've been good at drawing, I draw all kinds, draw cartoon, people, cars, motorcycles, bicycles, and many more.

After my primary school, I was known as an artist by my friend. Since then I love to draw, sometimes I draw on the blackboard in class. I have been painting for my sister, it was a fun.

When I was in Form 4 and 5, I already know how to draw a great cartoon, I love to draw cartoon and natural scenery. I also entered a drawing contest at school and I got second place several times, first place is not another person but my classmates as well.

If any free time i will still paint because paint can calm my mind.

What is a painting?


Painting is the production of works of fine art. Drawing is also expression of emotion, imagination and spiritual. Painting certainly unique for a variety of forms and shapes are blended on the paper to show the works of art from the person.

Besides that paintings also personality and soul are seen as a unique work of art depicting people, landscapes, objects, incredible imagination, unity, understanding, and the environment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds